Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and was prepared using the Author Guidelines and Template.
- All identifiable information from the article has been removed and the article has been scrubbed to remove all identifiable metadata. Note - if you are unsure of how to do this there are instructions available at the next step of the submission process under the link "Ensuring a Blind Review."
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format.
- Where available, doi numbers or URLs for the references have been provided.
- You will be prompted to enter all of the authors of this research as a part of the submission. Be prepared to enter them in the order you wish them to appear when published and then names set as the authors wish them to appear.
- You will be prompted to enter ORCID numbers for all authors. Be sure you have this information for your co-authors. If prompted, enter their ORCID numbers where it asks for author URL in the form of https://orcid.org/xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Please inform your co-authors that they will likely receive an email asking them to authenticate their ORCID numbers. They should do so when they receive the email.
- Please indicate the funding source for this research by providing the "Supporting Agencies" where prompted in the submission process.
- Advancements in Agricultural Development follows principles of ethical research and publications as outlined by the Committee on Publication Ethics (https://publicationethics.org). By submitting, authors are acknowledging compliance with these principles.
- The research reported in this article has been approved by an appropriate Institutional Review Board or similar authority to ensure ethical and moral conduct of human subjects research.
- Authors must notify the Editor-in-Chief of any conflicts of interest when submitting an article for review. If a conflict of interest becomes apparent after submission or publication, the author should notify the Editor-in-Chief immediately.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Advancements in Agricultural Development does not publish plagiarized materials. By submitting an article, you are acknowledging that none of the material in your article is plagiarized and are giving consent for your article to be reviewed using anti-plagiarism software like iThenticate. Plagiarized work will be automatically rejected.
- Your article will first be reviewed by one of the AAD Editorial Assistant for adherence to APA style and AAD guidelines. Then, your article will be reviewed by one of the AAD Editors for technical merit. You may be asked to make revisions prior to additional peer review. This is done to reduce the burden on our reviewers and to streamline the review process.